At Virginia Commerce Bank, we take time to understand your needs in order to deliver personalized financial solutions for your short-term goals and life-long dreams. VCB will continue Making the Difference for you and your community.
We’re proud of our history at VCB and excited about our future — for good reason:
- Virginia Commerce Bank is a Virginia state-chartered, full-service community bank that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Virginia Commerce Bancorp, Inc. We opened our first branch in 1988 in Arlington, Virginia, where we maintain our headquarters. VCB pursues a traditional community banking strategy, offering a full range of business and consumer banking services through our expanding network of branch offices, a residential mortgage office and a wealth management services office.
- VCB has grown to become one of the largest community banks headquartered in Northern Virginia.
- Our customers are treated to highly personalized and exceptional service. In addition to the residents in our communities, our customer focus includes small-to-medium sized businesses, government contractors, associations and non-profits, professionals and investors.
- Our employees are proud corporate citizens, donating their time and talents volunteering for and supporting organizations throughout our market. Learn more about our connection to the communities we serve.
- Virginia Commerce Bank has become a premier community banking franchise by consistently providing the absolute best People, Product, Pricing, and Personal Service. Our best of the best bankers deliver top-notch personal service while offering exceptional banking products and services at market-leading prices.
At VCB, we’re privileged to have earned our customers’ satisfaction and trust. Since our founding and for years to come, Virginia Commerce Bank has been and will remain committed to Making the Difference for you.