Maximize FDIC Insurance for large deposits — it’s the smartest, most secure and most convenient way to invest large-dollar, FDIC-insured deposits for CDs and Money Market Accounts. Work with one Bank — VCB — to get consistently competitive rates with access to multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage.
- CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®) – A certificate of deposit with a term that works best for your company’s investment needs.
- ICS (Insured Cash Sweep®) – A money market account that provides the flexibility to periodically withdraw funds.
Why CDARS or ICS? With these services, you can:
- Enjoy full FDIC insurance with access to multi-million-dollar coverage.
- Take advantage of VCB’s consistently high CD and money market rates.
- Make withdrawals or deposits to your ICS account based on business needs.
- Save time and trouble — enjoy the convenience of one bank, one rate and one statement.
- Put your money to work — deposits remain at VCB to fund loans in area communities.
Find out more about VCB’s CDARS and ICS programs< and your FDIC insurance coverage.
Why wait to secure your large deposit? Call (877) 822-5015 or use our locator to find the branch most convenient for you and to experience our outstanding customer service.
CDARS CD and ICS Money Market accounts require a VCB checking account. Minimum opening deposit for both is $100,000. CDARS CDs have a penalty for early withdrawal and ICS Money Market program withdrawals are limited to six per month; both are available for personal, business or public funds. Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor has signed a Deposit Placement Agreement with VCB. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds through CDARS and ICS. CDARS, Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service, ICS and Insured Cash Sweep are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC. Available to entities eligible to maintain interest bearing accounts and all individuals. Ask for complete details.