VCB offers dedicated apps for smartphones including iPhone®, Android™ and BlackBerry® devices. Download the app to your phone and securely manage your personal finances anywhere you are. Enjoy the many benefits of the VCB Mobile App, including:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find VCB branch and ATM locations near you*
How does it work?
The VCB Mobile App is designed specifically for your smartphone to create a more user-friendly experience using your phone's built-in features, including GPS location to find the closest branch and ATM locations. The Mobile App can be opened with just a tap of your finger and has a faster load time than Mobile Web because it is saved locally on your mobile device.
Where do I get the VCB Mobile App?
iPhone and Android devices: To download the VCB Mobile App to your iPhone or Android device, simply click the appropriate store link or search for "Virginia Commerce Bank Mobile" in the App or Play Store and follow the instructions to download the app. Before you can begin using the Mobile App, you will need to activate your phone.
BlackBerry devices: To download the VCB Mobile App to your BlackBerry, visit VCB Mobile Web by entering http://vcbmobile.com into your phone's browser. If your device is not already activated, you will need to enroll in VCB Mobile Banking and activate your device at this time. Once logged into VCB Mobile Web, you will be presented with a link to download the Blackberry app.
How do I activate my phone?
For an easier activation process, we recommend using your personal computer to activate VCB Mobile. Please have your mobile device with you during the activation process with the app already downloaded onto it.
- Log in to your VCB Personal Online Banking account.
- Click the Administration button in the top navigation and choose Mobile Banking under Maintain Account.
- Click Enroll a Mobile Device and enter your phone number and carrier, and carefully read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and check the box to indicate that you agree to them.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to enroll your phone, ensuring that the box is checked next to Mobile Banking when enrolling.
- You will then see a six-digit activation code on your screen. This activation code can be used to activate all three modes (Text Banking, Mobile Web and Mobile App) as long as it is used within the 24-hour activation window. You will also receive a text message on your phone with a link to Mobile Web, http://vcbmobile.com, if you would like to activate it at this time.
- Open the VCB Mobile Banking app, named "VCB Mobile" on your device, and select "I have one" when prompted for an activation code. Enter your activation code and phone number. The Mobile App is now activated.
- Log in to VCB Mobile Banking using your Personal Online Banking username and password.
Can I pay bills using the Mobile App?
To access Bill Pay using VCB Mobile, you must be enrolled in Personal Bill Pay and set up your payees through VCB Online Banking on a personal computer. Once enrolled, the "Payments" or "Pay Bills" menu option will be available on your mobile device, and you will be able to view, schedule and cancel payments.
* Near Me location search available on iPhone and Android devices only.
Virginia Commerce Bank does not charge a fee for VCB Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information about which text or data plans are available to you.
iPhone is a federally registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. BlackBerry is a federally registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited.