With VCB Mobile Banking, you can conveniently manage your personal finances whenever and wherever you need. Optimize your mobile experience with these quick tips:
- Check with your wireless provider regarding the details of your text and data plans, before using VCB Mobile Banking. Although VCB does not charge for mobile banking, you could be subject to charges from your wireless provider for text messaging or data usage.
- Create a new contact in your phone for VCB. Save the Text Banking shortcode, 79680, to quickly check your balances, and VCB Customer Care phone number, 877-822-5015 or 703-334-2387, so you always have it when you need immediate assistance.
- Send your existing account alerts to your mobile device. If you already have account alerts sent to your email, be sure to log in to your VCB Personal Online Banking account and add your mobile device to the delivery options so you will receive important alerts even when you're on the go.
- Make Mobile Web browsing a breeze with a few simple steps. Ensure that cookies are enabled on your browser and bookmark http://vcbmobile.com to have instant access to Mobile Web. In addition to VCB Mobile Banking's security features, you should disable your browser from saving passwords and clear your history often to ensure the security of your personal information.
- Transfer funds instantly. With the VCB Mobile App and Mobile Web, you can instantly transfer funds between your accounts before 8:00 p.m. ET on weekdays. Unlike in Online Banking, transfers outside of these hours via VCB Mobile will not automatically schedule for the next business day. Instead, an error message will appear and you will need to make the transfer again during normal processing hours or schedule a future transfer in VCB Personal Online Banking.
- Locate a branch or ATM while you're on the go. Use the "Near Me" function on the VCB Mobile App to find the closest one to you. This feature is available without needing to log in, enabling you to get where you need to go even quicker.*
- Pay bills with the Mobile App or Mobile Web. To access Bill Pay using VCB Mobile, you must be enrolled in Personal Bill Pay and set up your payees through VCB Online Banking on a personal computer. Once enrolled, the "Payments" or "Pay Bills" menu option will be available on your mobile device, and you will be able to view, schedule and cancel payments.
- Change the order of your accounts or bill pay payees. The account list and payee list appear in alphabetical order. Log in to VCB Personal Online Banking on your personal computer to edit your account or payee nicknames for complete control over how they appear in VCB Mobile Banking.
- Take action if your phone is lost or stolen. Contact your wireless service provider immediately, to stop all wireless service. Call VCB Customer Care at 877-822-5015 or 703-334-2387 or go to the Mobile Banking Center in VCB Personal Online Banking on your personal computer and click the "Remove Device" link to disable VCB Mobile Banking on the missing mobile device.
- Add VCB Mobile to new or additional devices. If you get a new phone or change numbers, log in to your VCB Personal Online Banking account to remove your old phone and enroll and activate your new phone. Have multiple mobile devices? You can add unlimited mobile devices to your account! Since data is stored in VCB Online Banking and not on your mobile device, you will have the same access to your account information with any activated phone or phone number.
- Stay secure on your mobile device. Just as in Online Banking, mobile users should always sign out when they have finished their banking activity. As an added precaution, VCB Mobile Web and the VCB Mobile App automatically log users out after 5 minutes of inactivity. This is a safety feature to prevent unauthorized account access and cannot be changed.
* Near Me location search available on iPhone and Android Mobile Apps only.
Virginia Commerce Bank does not charge a fee for VCB Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information about which text or data plans are available to you.