VCB offers a mobile banking option for any web-enabled mobile device without needing to download an app. Enjoy the many benefits of Mobile Web, including:
- Check account balances
- View transaction history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive account alerts
- Find VCB branch and ATM locations
How does it work?
Once your phone is activated, type http://vcbmobile.com into your phone's browser to be directed to VCB's secure Mobile Banking site. Simply enter the same username and password you use for your VCB Personal Online Banking to access your accounts.
- Log in to your VCB Personal Online Banking account.
- Click the Administration button in the top navigation and choose Mobile Banking under Maintain Account.
- Click Enroll a Mobile Device and enter your phone number and carrier, and carefully read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and check the box to indicate that you agree to them.
- Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to enroll your phone, ensuring that the box is checked next to Mobile Banking when enrolling.
- You will then see a six-digit activation code on your screen. This activation code can be used to activate all three modes (Text Banking, Mobile Web and Mobile App) as long as it is used within the 24-hour activation window. You will also receive a text message on your phone with a link to Mobile Web, http://vcbmobile.com.
- To enroll and activate your phone, open the link in your phone's browser and select "I have one" when prompted for an activation code. Enter your activation code and mobile phone number. Mobile Web is now activated.
- Log in to VCB Mobile Banking using your Personal Online Banking username and password.
Can I pay bills using Mobile Web?
To access Bill Pay using VCB Mobile, you must be enrolled in Personal Bill Pay and set up your payees through VCB Online Banking on a personal computer. Once enrolled, the "Payments" or "Pay Bills" menu option will be available on your mobile device, and you will be able to view, schedule and cancel payments.
I already activated Mobile Web. Why am I being asked to activate again?
VCB Mobile Web requires a cookie to be stored on your phone's browser in order to remember that the device has been activated. The cookie is only visible to the VCB Mobile Banking system and does not contain personal information. Some phones may require you to enable cookies or periodically erase them, requiring reactivation. If you are experiencing this issue, check your phone settings to ensure that cookies are enabled. If you would like to reactivate, text R to 79680.
Virginia Commerce Bank does not charge a fee for VCB Mobile Banking. Your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text messaging services. Please check with your wireless carrier for more information about which text or data plans are available to you.