Ready to put your financial knowledge to the test? Enter our lab to explore. No safety goggles are required. To begin your experiments, roll over the elements. And just click on any element to learn more about it.
Periodic Table of Financial Elements
Not sure what to test out? Here's a little explanation of the possibilities.
- Examine what banks are all about. Why put money there? What else can a bank do for you?
Click here for information you can Bank on.
- How can you make money now? What career will you choose when you're an adult?
Click here to learn how to Earn.
- What on earth is compounding interest? We've put together a little dictionary to help explain financial words and phrases.
Click here to see what there is to Know.
- Know what money you have and what you'll do with it. Keep track of your money and make a plan for it.
Click here to find out how to Manage.
- When you borrow money, you have to pay it back. What do you know about loans?
Click here to discover what it means to Owe.
- Learning about money can be fun. Really!
Click here for money activities and games to Play.
- Some information should be kept safe. Do you know why?
Click here to learn what you need to Protect.
- You can make your money grow. How can that happen?
Click here for more ways to Save.
- Because we care about people and the world we live in, we can use some money to help make good things happen.
Click here to find out what you can do to Share.
- If you're a smart spender you can get the most out of your money. Why do we use anything else besides cash to make purchases?
Click here for more ways to Spend.
- What if you could bank at your school? Some students can!
Click here to read about the VCB B.E.E.S. Program.