- How is my VCB Check Card different from a credit card?
- Where can I use my VCB Check Card?
- How does using my VCB Check Card as credit help protect my money?
- What should I do if my VCB Check Card becomes lost or stolen?
- How can I get a VCB Check Card if I don’t currently have one?
1. How is my VCB Check Card different from a credit card?
Your VCB Check Card is not a credit card. It is a debit card that deducts your purchase amounts directly from your checking account. Pushing “credit” at the gas pump, checkout line or fast-food counter does not result in a credit card transaction; it only indicates that Visa will process the transaction.
2. Where can I use my VCB Check Card?
You can use your VCB Check Card instead of cash or checks for everyday purchases wherever Visa is accepted. Find out where you can access surcharge free ATMs.
3. How does using my VCB Check Card as credit help protect my money?
Using your card for a non-PIN transaction gives you added protection against fraud. Visa offers Zero Liability for unauthorized purchases should your card ever become lost or stolen.
5. How can I get a VCB Check Card if I don’t currently have one?
We issue your VCB Check Card on the spot at all of our branches. Contact us at (877) VCB-5015 or use our locator to find a conveniently located branch to start enjoying the benefits of a VCB Check Card.